Saturday, November 7, 2009

my wonderful week

'last' week.

i can really state, it's our last week.

he did everything. he had been so sweet. that was all i ever wanted.......

he surprised me. he said he loves me. he promised that i'll be the one. he loves me i knew it. and i felt it......

that was all i ever dreamt to experience again since we've been.......... since we've been into many conflicts.

but some say that having conflicts gives room for us to grow.

i know that culture differences isn't a big problem if love really prevails.

i'm willing to change everything for him....

he may have not noticed but i really changed a lot for him. because i loved him.

because i've set my life.... my future with him..

thinking of how our kids would look like.

thinking of how he will be a good husband to me.....

thinking of how we would still share our love even at our 60's...


but i would just have to forget. because it wont happen. it will never. not anymore


and how will i accept the fact that he gave this wonderful week to me, just because he wanted to make me happy before he leaves and move on to his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment